Friday, March 25, 2011

Moving Forward

Sometimes people need a fresh start in life.  I feel like this is one of those times for me.  I'm stuck in life and I can't get going.  Particularly in the area that's very dear to me, ballet.  I long to be challenged, to do something bigger than myself, and to grow.  I want to make it in this hard world.  If it wasn't hard then it wouldn't be worth nearly as much.  I want to move on from where I am to something bigger.  I'm ready, I know I am.
That may sound arrogant but it's not.  It's only common sense that I should increase the level of difficulty once I can capably handle what I already have.  That's the only way I could ever hope to get better.  Hopefully, tomorrow will be the start of that process.
I'm trying out a new studio that might eventually lead me to what I'm looking for.  I will explain more once I get a better feel for it and I see if things work out.  I'm very excited and I have high hopes, although I'm being careful not to be to sure it will be the right place because I don't want to be disappointed if it's not.  I can't wait until I see how things unfold.

No comments:

Post a Comment