Monday, January 16, 2012

Eleven Questions

I've been tagged by Hannah J. Holmes and now I get to answer these next eleven questions.

1. Let us begin with the most important matter: Do you like cake? Why or why not?
I like cake but can't eat it because it has sugar in it.  I love to bake though, so I make cake and give it to other people to enjoy.
2. Have you ever been to Paris? If you have, tell me about it. If you have not, would you like to go someday?
Sadly I've never been to Paris, but of course I wish I could go!  Who doesn't want to go to Paris?
3. Given the choice, would you rather go out to eat at a fancy restaurant or stay home and order takeout?
Getting to eat out at a fancy restaurant is always a treat, so I'd probably prefer the former over the latter almost always.
4. Similarly, would you rather go out dancing or or stay home with a warm blanket and a good movie? 
Staying at home with a movie sounds really appealing.  I think the perfect night would be dining at a restaurant with incredible food then settling down on the couch in front of the T.V. at home.
5. What's your opinion of Ugg boots: cute and comfy or too ugly to meet the sun?
I wear my ugg boots all the time during the winter, probably too much, so I think you can guess my opinion of them.
6. Now onto the second-most controversial shoe known to man: What is your take on Crocs?
I don't really like them.  Never worn them and don't plan on it either.
7. Do you sing in the shower? The car? The opera house?
Sometimes I randomly break out into one of my favorite songs at home when no one's around, but other than that I try to spare others the torture of hearing my pathetic attempt at singing.  Unless it's to mess with my sister that is.
8. Do you have any unusual fears or dislikes?
Ever since I stayed up all night to watch a fire come down a mountain that I can see from my bedroom I've had a fear that one day a fire will be close enough to burn my house down.  I still have dreams about it every once in a while.
9. Have you ever seen the snow? Is so, do you remember your first snow?
I've only seen snow a few times, and I have to take a trip up to the mountains to get a taste of that cold but beautiful weather.  I think I have a vague memory of being really little the first time I was in the snow, and if I'm correct all I wanted to do was get back in the car where it was warm.
10. Would you rather play in the snow or spend a day at the beach?
I live near the coast so I've been to the beach plenty of times.  For me, snow is more special and unique, so I'd have to pick a day of playing in the snow.
11. Do you peel your banana the right way or the wrong way (meaning from the bottom or from the stem)?
I peel it the right way.  At least I think going from the stem to the bottom is the right way......

Thanks Hannah for tagging me!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I shouldn't eat cake but I do all the time. As in almost everyday. oops!

    ReplyDelete