Friday, October 28, 2011

Sick

I'm always appreciative of the encouragement I receive when I post about a rough time I'm going through.  For those that commented on my last post, or for anyone who has every commented on any of my posts, thank-you.  It really helps me to feel better.
I have a rehearsal scheduled tonight but I can't make it because I've got a touch of a cold.  As nervous as I was about going, I'm disappointed that I'm going to miss it.  I have a strong desire to do better, and to show everyone I can dance with the company.  Being kept from going has made me realize how important it is to me.  Hopefully my body can fight off this sickness soon, so I can get back to work.

2 comments:

  1. Get better! Have you ever thought about going to watch? We are not allowed to miss any of our classes if we are sick; we have to show up and watch. That way we always know what is going on and it shows dedication!

    ReplyDelete