Saturday, October 1, 2011

It All Starts Tomorrow

Thanks to those of you who commented on my last post.  I appreciate the encouragement.
I was able to find a product by Gaynor Minden that pads the big toenail, which is the one I bruised.  That means I can dance on pointe for my class today!
That's not the only reason I can be excited though.  Tomorrow is the first Nutcracker rehearsal.  Everything officially starts, and soon enough I'll be in a whirlwind of practices.  The music will get stuck in my head, I'll  constantly be mentally going through each dance, and I'll start to feel the excitement for being on stage once again.  It's been too long.
 

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness, gaynor minden makes the most amazing pointe products! seriously changed my life. glad things are going better :)

    ReplyDelete