Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Making Progress

I thought I'd use these few minutes I have before leaving for school to give a quick update.
So far there's no news about Nutcracker, but what's been happening in the classroom is great!  I'm getting stronger with each class, catching up to the other students.  There's still a gap between their ability and mine, but it's narrowing.  I'm happy with the progress I've made over the past two weeks.
I love the challenge of these harder classes and I'm anxious to see how far I can go with ballet.  I feel like I've found the right spot for my training.

4 comments:

  1. Oh that is so great! I hope this is how I feel in a few weeks at my new school :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's great news ! Everything just takes time, doesn't it !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, yes it does take time. Its worth it to persevere though!

    ReplyDelete